15 days ago
Institutional sales (Equity Derivatives / Structured Product Sales)
Our Client is a leading Chinese Investment Bank with strong presence in Hong Kong, They currently obtain a cross border trading license and is now aggressively expanding their Sales & Trading team in Hong Kong. Regarding the sales position, candidates who got strong client connections with in particular Private Equity, Mutual Funds and Family office are highly preferred.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities
- Establish good business relationship with clients
- Arrange presentations on products and services
- Support the team on day-to-day client activities and prepare required documentation
- Participate in sales planning initiatives and design appropriate relationship plans to generate new businesses
- Handle corporate account opening documents.
- Responsible for daily operation for corporate clients.
- Prepare business reports for Senior Management.
- Formulate user acceptance test for IT project.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-6 years relevant working experience in brokerage firms, banks, or other financial institutions.
- Candidate with front-line experience will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (proficient in Mandarin preferred).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge in Share Incentive Plan will be an advantage.