3 months ago
Institutional Sales - Futures and Options
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a growing financial institution to build out their Sales & Marketing function in Hong Kong. With strong backing from their parent company to continue growing their presence in Greater China region, this company is actively expanding its headcount in their HK office.
As a key member of the HK Future and Options team, you will be working closely with Deputy CEO and playing a key role in devising business and marketing strategies to achieve AUM targets for their securities business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is currently a VP/ Director with more than 8 years' Institutional Sales experience within Futures & Options and looking to step into a role with potential to move into a senior management position.
- Act as a Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities
- Drive client acquisition and growth, identify new business opportunities with potential clients, such as institutional & corporate clients, professional investors, build client networking and relationships via sales and marketing activities including client seminars and business events
- Already have a strong connection and networking with corporate clients, which are active in Futures & Options business
- Assist the group’s senior management to develop futures business development strategies and associated objectives, plans, organizational structure, controls and policies
- Supervise and manage daily operations, including account opening process, account's dealing activities, margin account's risk control and client services
- Formulate, review and update the operations procedures and establish proper documentation of all regulated activities
- Work in conjunction with regional Compliance, Legal, Risk, Credit, Product and Technology teams to deliver enhanced products
- Covered overseas markets such as LME, CME, ICE, SGX etc.
- At least 8 years of solid experience in securities firm and a minimum of 3 years in capacity of supervising regulated activities
- A good track sales record in Futures & Options to institutional client base
- Strong interpersonal skill and familiar with Hong Kong and PRC finance markets
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Putonghua, Chinese and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Current SFC Type 2 Responsible Officer License holder is a big plus
I am a front-office expert working with a wide range of clients across financial services industry. If this role is not of interest to you but you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out to me at +852 9868 8532 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.