about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading global cryptocurrency platform with over 1000+ employees across different regions. They are now expanding their OTC institutional sales team globally, including APAC, EMEA, North America etc. Candidates who are existing working in cryptocurrency as institutional sales and wants to look for new excitment to join a global leader with rapid expansion are strongly welcome.
- Define and build institutional / high-net worth clientele - in the fast-growing crypto & blockchain industry, there are no limits to an of your clients
- Take ownership & lead in flexibly identifying & pitching institutional leads.
- Take pride in successes that could come in various shapes - from onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before.
- Craft and tailor your products - the journey of bringing traditional financial services products to crypto has just begun: you have a say in tailoring what you pitch to institutional clients. Beyond OTC trading, you are encouraged to put your creativity & expertise to full use: identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) - and will have the full support of the global team to bring a new product into fruition!
- Identifying and reaching out to institutional client leads;
- Execute trades in close collaboration with the trading desk;
- Researching on market & competitor trends in the crypto institutional space;
- Drafting and closing client or partnership agreements;
- Proposing new crypto institutional offerings;
- Maintaining ongoing contact with institutional clients, keeping track of client feedback and recommending product improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in financial services sales or a highly related field;
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with clients or partners (preferably managing OTC trading for institutions), e.g., examples of acquiring institutional clients, driving business results with clients & partners, drafting documentations & agreements;
- Excellent command of professional written & oral English, writing & presentation samples are welcome.
- Crypto-specific experience preferably in sales and/ or with exposure to institutions;
- Exposure to managing multicultural relationships with institutions;
- Demonstrable track record of building and/ or managing a sales team.