6 months ago
My client is a well-establsihed bank that has a strong presence in the Greater China Region.
- Supervise and manage team for daily risk management,
- Monitor corporate liquidity risk, market risk, credit risk and operational risk, manage indicators of risk limits, and offer early warning for abnormal situations, and compile ad-hoc and regular risk reports on a timely, consistent and accurate basis.
- Review and formulate and implement risk policies and procedures, implementing risk management strategy to promote healthy development of business.
· Degree holder above of Finance, Risk Management and Business Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification in FRM / CPA / CFA with minimum 6+ years of Risk management experience in securities broker, investment banking or other financial institutions.
· Strong communication skills, Proactive and Ability to multi-task.
· Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English (fluent in Mandarin is preferred).