9 days ago
6 month contract
One of our International Private Banking Clients is urgently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to handle the day-to-day spectrum of the client onboarding assessment activities, with a focus on External Asset Management.
This is a 6-month contract with the opportunity to go permanent in Zurich.
What you will be covering:
- Liaise with Relationship Managers on Compliance issues relating to client on-boarding, with a focus on clients introduced and managed by External Asset Managers;
- Take ownership of specific on-boarding and mutation (change in circumstances) cases throughout the process and, where applicable, ensure escalation and presentation to higher committees;
- Corroborate and challenge KYC information provided by the business and perform checks via internal and external database sources where appropriate;
- Ensure accurate and meaningful reporting on metrics and key performance indicators on a regular basis in line with the Compliance reporting standards;
- Prepare and submit SARs to the Money Laundering Reporting Office Switzerland (MROS)
- 3-5 years’ experience as Compliance, AML and/or KYC specialist in Private Banking or similar role;
- Very good understanding of risk management and controls;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Fluent in English; additional languages, e.g. Russian, are considered an asset.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA
Call 02036752931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org