Greater New York Area
Commensurate with experience
3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have recently partnered with a boutique Insurance firm to expand their Internal Audit function in light of strong business growth, and to achieve a "best-in-class" Audit department. We are recruiting an Internal Audit Director in New York to manage a team, covering the Property & Casualty businesses.
Reporting directly to the Chief Audit Executive, you will play a key role in the development and execution of a robust audit plan to cover the firm's Property & Casualty businesses. You will be a sharp communicator, and possess a strong track record of recruiting and retaining staff members.
Successful candidates will possess:
- c. 9-12 years' progressive internal audit experience gained in a complex financial services setting, with knowledge of P&C Insurance.
- Proven track record of managing and developing more junior members of staff, and pushing them to the next level.
- Knowledge of areas such as SOX / Internal Controls and Model Audit Rule (MAR).
- A proactive mindset, one capable of effectively challenging and building relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Relevant certifications such as CIA, CPA and/or CISA.
This is an excellent opportunity for those audit professionals seeking to lead and impact change with a growing organization.
For additional details please submit a copy of your resume to Vickie Chan via the link, or at firstname.lastname@example.org