3 months ago
My client is a well-establed bank in Hong Kong and they are looking to expand their Internal Audit team.
Lead/Participate in the assessment of credit risk exposures quality from four considerations – actual versus expected portfolio performance, data integrity, troubled exposure and volatility of future performance
- Lead/Participate in the evaluation of credit process according to the elements of Product and Target Market Definition, Credit Initiation and Approvals, Documentation and Disbursement and Credit Risk Administration, Problem Recognition, Collection/Remedial Management, Portfolio Risk Management and Organisation and staffing
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance of Credit Risk Exposures and Credit Risk Management processes over credit business and support units.
- Lead/Participate in the audit process and procedures to assess the operational risk and controls relating to credit operations, trade services and compliance risk over the consumer/commercial credit data
- Act as business partner to Risk Management Division and other internal auditors to keep abreast of major developments/ updates to ensure efficient and effective working practices and monitor the implementation and progress of audit recommendations.
- Minimum 4 years of compliance experience in financial institutions and/or regulatory bodies, with exposure to corporate banking environment an advantage;
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or related discipline(s);
- Good knowledge of rules, regulations and statutory requirements from Hong Kong Monetary Authority, familiarity with Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
Please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com