New York, New York
4 months ago
Our client is a Top Global Insurance Firm, looking to recruit an Audit Manager based out of their New York office. This individual will report directly to the Deputy Chief Audit Executive and play a key role in the planning & oversight of the annual audit plan. As an Internal Audit Manager, you will support the Senior Management Team and supervise a group of junior auditors.
Successful candidates will have:
- 7+ years of relevant Audit experience, ideally in the Property & Casualty Insurance space
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and US GAAP/IFRS
- Excellent leadership skills, previous experience managing direct reports
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA, CIA, CFE or other relevant certifications preferred
To register your interest, please submit a copy of your resume or reach out directly at l.liu@hamlynwilliams/646.847.2496.