Up to 80k
26 days ago
Internal Audit Manager, International Business
My client is a well-known and fast-growing Fintech company.
- Assist in the planning, execution and presentation of audit projects
- Identify deficiencies in the existing risk amangement and internal control framework and make recommendations of corrective actions to senior management
- Maintain good knowledge of industry trends and relevant regulations
As an Internal Audit Manager, you are required to have...
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields
- 8+ years' experience in banks' internal audit position or external audit covering payment/bank/insurance etc.
- Familiar with Hong Kong, Macau, Southeast Asia, US or Europe's regulatory requirements and relevant laws
- Solid project management experience, able to work independently
- Strong data analysis skills and excellent communication skills
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin is a must) and English
- CPA, CSIA, CIA, FRM is highly preferred
For interested parties, please contact Bettina Chow at +852 2158 3149 or send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.