Up to $100k DOE + Bonus
13 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a Cross Boarder P2P Money Transfer company, looking to hire a Internal Auditor financial/ operational audit to join their friendly team. This is a remote role, however interested parties must be based in; Dallas/ Forth-Worth, Minneapolis or Miami.
As an internal Auditor you will be working as part of a team to undertaking both financial and operational-based audits across the companies various business lines, reporting into the Manager responsible for BSA and AML Audit. Any experience within Data Analytics would be an added bonus.
As an Internal Auditor you will:
- Prepares the audit scope, objectives, and work plans for assignments, including planned internal audits, Sarbanes-Oxley testing and other projects as appropriate. This includes the selection of appropriate audit tests and identification of key controls.
- Performs audit test procedures and executes assigned portions of the audit plan.
- Assess results and provides feedback to business line management.
- Escalates issues to Internal Audit leadership, as necessary.
- Determines any additional testing requirements and summarizes findings based on the results of test procedures. Provides evaluation and proposed solutions for internal control risks, gaps, and governance/compliance requirements.
- Builds effective business relationships with process owners and other internal customers to optimize the audit process.
- Provides input into the development of the annual audit plan and risk assessment for multiple areas.
- Contribute to team initiatives (e.g., Data Analytics, Process Automation, Enterprise Risk Management)
As an Internal Auditor you will require:
- A bachelors degree in business administration, audit, accounting or another related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Internal Audit within a public accounting firm (ideally big four), or within financial services
- CPA/CIA certifications preferred / a willingness to get one
- Proven experience within internal audit (primarily financial and operational audit)
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of the organization and can present
- Any experience within Data Analytics is a huge bonus
Our client offers generous compensation packages, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Candidate’s must be US Citizen, Green Card holders or Permanent Residents to be considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.