£45,000 plus benefits
almost 2 years ago
A Fortune 500 company, niche and specialty insurance group of companies forming subsidiaries.
They are looking for an Internal Auditor who is dynamic, agile and has strong interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for completing a wide range of internal audits as well as contributing to the Company’s SOX Compliance efforts. Some travelling to regional and international offices will be required.
The Internal Auditor will support the internal audit and SOX compliance functions in providing an independent assessment and assurance related to the adequacy, effectiveness, and sustainability of controls.
The suitable candidate will:
- Plan, perform and document internal audits in accordance with the internal audit plan.
- Be familiar with working within an audit system.
- Contribute to the performance of walkthroughs and testing of financial controls.
- Possess an excellent understanding of internal audit methodologies, Risk & Control frameworks.
- Be required to travel up to 30% of the working year.
- Have (or be working toward) an ACA, ACCA, PIIA, CMIIA, CPA or equivalent audit qualification.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a growing Internal Audit team, in order to make a real difference to a fast-growing business through the performance of quality, risk-focused, and professional internal audits. They are also keen to invest and assist with the candidates' development and offer swift progression.
Salary on offer is up to £45,000 plus a generous package.
This role will have very quick turnaround. If you feel you are suitable for this opportunity, please contact Vinay Chohan on 0203 675 2944 and email your CV to email@example.com to arrange a call back.
Please note: this role is London based and will not offer any sponsorships