27 days ago
My client, a well-known technology conglomerate company is looking for an Internal Control Manager to join their expanding business in Singapore. Welcome candidates locate in Singapore applying this role.
- Work independently but collaborate with their Internal Control teams in Shenzhen to perform risk assessments and advisory projects across diverse businesses including financial, operational, IT and compliance internal control.
- Plan and scope internal control/advisory projects, execute project plans and facilitate business responses and action items.
- Facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that risks are mitigated appropriately.
- Risk areas covered by this role include Marketing activities and events, Media expense and management, PR and social spends, Content and Design, purchase management pattern，Sponsor and licensing Business, as well as, privacy and data protection, compliance with regulations and policies, information security, business continuity, and process automation, among others.
- BA in Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Finance, IT or similar fields
- 5+ years of experience with Internal Control, Auditing, or Consulting
- Written and verbal communication in both English and Mandarin
- Perform well as an individual contributor and quickly learn our business and build relationships with business stakeholders.
- Be able to understand complex business processes and deal well with a high degree of ambiguity. help prioritize findings and recommendations in tune with our corporate strategy.
- Learn quickly, work independently, remain flexible with the ability to prioritize workloads, and maintain a high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Have good analytical skills, solid business judgment, strong communication skill, and the capability to influence the organization to the right results.
- Always demonstrate strong project management to coordinate internal control and business resources and conduct your assessment efficiently from beginning to end, often managing multiple projects at once.
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.