about 2 months ago
My client is a commercial banking corporation headquartered in Guangzhou, People's Republic of China. It offers a broad range of financial services including personal and corporate banking, asset management, wealth management, broker-dealer and advisory services, issuance services, and treasury services. It has more than 500 branches in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
About the Role:
- Formulate technology risk management policy, strategies, processes and operation plans.
- Review IT enterprise from technology risk perspectives and recommendations to mitigate or enhance control weaknesses;
- Review security architecture and relevant policies for the company infrastructure, applications and cyber resilience.
- Review and assist the investigation as needed, of technology incidents, track and report the implementation status of the remediation plans;
- Prepare management reports on technology risk assessment or review results.
- Coordinate IT related regulatory examinations and enquiries.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above with major in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5-6 years’ experience in IT security, technology risk or IT audit field of banking industry.
- Holders of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) is preferred.
- Sound knowledge in HKMA requirements and industrial security standards. Knowledge.
- Proficiency in Mandarin; good Chinese and English report writing skills
APPLY now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.