about 2 months ago
Senior Internal Cyber Security Technical Recruiter (Cyber Company)
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to qualify.
To lead talent acquisition and recruitment across the organization, we are seeking an experienced and motivated senior technical recruiter. This position reports to the head of people operations and requires strategic thinking, a keen eye for detail, and a high level of technical aptitude. As a member of this team, you will manage many high-priority requests while interacting professionally with external stakeholders and candidates.
The primary purpose of your role is to locate and hire for open technical and non-technical positions. The role includes initiating the hiring process, outbound candidate sourcing, inbound candidate management, scheduling, candidate communications, phone screens, hiring managers and team collaboration, and facilitating new onboarding for all open roles. It is your job to create an exceptional candidate and new hire experience based on data. You are responsible for all recruiting activities across the organization. Ideally, candidates possess an attitude of 'no task too small, no task too big, are naturally empathic, and own and fix problems proactively.
- Collaboration with hiring managers to define requirements for the roles to be filled; writing of all job descriptions.
- Identifying and attracting cybersecurity candidates.
- Identify and outline outreach templates, manage communications, and own the outbound candidate sourcing efforts
- Talent branding e.g. social media posts, candidate outreach, job postings, hiring articles, etc.
- Manage the candidate pipeline from the new lead to the hire stage.
- You should qualify the candidates and make an independent decision about whether or not to invite them to the next step in the process.
- Coordinate internally with hiring managers and teams to scope, source, and hire for each role effectively.
- Schedule all phone screens, technical interviews, and negotiations for hiring teams.
- Negotiates salaries with hiring managers on behalf of candidates whose offers have been made.
- Generate all offer letters and manage negotiations.
- 5-7 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experience hiring cybersecurity engineers, in the areas of Engineering, Cryptography, Blockchain, Security, and Application Security required.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity consulting is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
- Experience independently leading a full-cycle recruitment process.
- GitHub, Twitter, Google Suite, Slack, Donut, and Lever experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detai