International Safety Physician
22 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an innovative biotech that is looking for a Safety Physician to join their team. The company is in a big phase of growth having just gained regulatory approval for its leading product along with multiple products in clinical phase.
In this role you will the subject matter expert for Pharmacovigilance, providing medical expertise and overseeing PV activities.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Providing medical expertise across and within departments
- Lead or participate as members of pharmacovigilance matrix-teams responsible for pharmacovigilance activities focused on individual products and therapeutic areas.
- Responsibilities include contributing to the development and implementation of risk minimization action plans, clinical trials protocols and reports, SmPC, investigator’s brochure, aggregated safety reports, etc.
- Medical monitoring, including evaluation of adverse events and other individual case safety reports from post-marketing pharmacovigilance and clinical trials
- Contributing to development and implementation of the Medical Strategy of the company
If this role could be of interest or you are looking for PV roles, please apply or get in touch!