about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking an investment analyst to join our expanding capital team. You will be heavily involved in originating and leading investments for venture and growth opportunities primarily within the Blockchain space. Responsibilities include conducting industry research, screening, portfolio analysis, monitoring of investments, and preparing investment recommendations.
- Originate and lead investments in cooperation with the capital team as well as collaboration senior management.
- Be responsible for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of various investment opportunities
- Support senior investment professionals in due diligence procedures, research and financial modelling
- Prepare materials for senior professionals to use in client meetings, to support the firm's engagement with institutional investors
- Focus on direct investment in growth-stage technology / blockchain companies. Investment scope also includes U.S, Europe, and Asia
- Ongoing relationship management with assigned companies and fund managers including monitoring of investments, attendance of AGM, and advisory board meetings
- Overall operational support with regards to reporting and investor updates
- 1-3 years of working experience in financial markets with a strong financial literacy and analytical skills , ideally from IBD/ TMT equity research background , Experience in private equity or investment management would be an advantage
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- Financial modelling capability
- Solid, demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin