about 2 months ago
My client is a multinational investment bank focusing cross-boarder M&A advisory and capital raising. They are looking for a compliance manager to handle KYC and regulator enquiries.
Apart from the very competitive salary, my client offers very flexible working environemnt with only 3 working days. Candidates are required to have minimum 5 years of experience in compliance areas, with sound knowledge of US and Hong Kong's egulatory requirements.
- Handle the KYC review of the new clients and other issues related to the client onboarding
- Set-up and distribute company's wide restricted list on public companies
- Handle regulators enquiries and client complaints
- Ensure company's compliance policies, manuals and procedures are up-to-date
- Bachelor or above degree in Risk Management, Compliance, Audit, Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compliance related areas
- Sound knowledge and experience with FCA, FINRA, SEC, SFC and related regulatory requirements
- Experience in compliance work dealing with Type 1, 4, 6 and 9 regulated activities in investment banks or SFC licensed corporations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, a team player, organized and attention to detail
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.