London, United Kingdom
£60,000-£90,000 + Bonus
8 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is collaborating with a leading Boutique Investment Bank as they look to grow their highly-regarded Infrastructure team. The team has a great track record advising clients in the mid- and upper mid-market across Infrastructure verticals with exciting deals in renewables, transport, logistics, Core Infra, and much more.
As an Infrastructure IB Associate you will be:
- Working on a broad range of transaction types including sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions, debt advisory, and financings.
- Exposed to deals throughout the UK as well as cross border deals whilst working in an international environment.
- Assisting in the execution and origination of deals within a lean team, providing excellent tutelage from top tier senior bankers.
- Actively involved with management, training, and mentoring of Analysts in a role with genuine responsibility.
- Attending client meetings; developing existing relationships and building new ones; giving fantastic exposure to both dynamic, fast-growing firms and established global MNCs.
As an Infrastructure IB Associate you will need:
- Solid commercial knowledge of the Infrastructure market with an interest in deals across its sub-sectors.
- Between 2 - 4 years’ experience from a top-tier investment bank/boutique, preferably within M&A but also from project finance.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Very strong analytical and modelling skills whilst maintaining an entrepreneurial mindset.
- To preferably have managerial skills and experience in reviewing Analysts’ work (models, valuations, pitch-books etc).
- Excellent English language skills, any other European languages are a plus.
I am working with a number of excellent funds and Investment Banks across the EMEA as they look to grow their team. If you are interested in this role or discussing a career move with myself please reach out either through applying or connecting with me at email@example.com.