23 days ago
My client is a top-tier global investment firm headquartered in the US. With the expansion in the Asia market, they are looking for a compliance manager specializing in equities compliance to assist the Hong Kong Compliance team.
Candidates are required to have minimum 7 years of relevant experience, with sound knowledge in electronic trading and equities products. Understanding in coding will be a big plus.
My client offers attractive package including desirable bonus and staff benefits. With the fast-paced and dynamic working environment, the role definitely can provide a broader horizon for your career path.
- Advise businesses on Compliance including but not limited to regulatory rules and policies, with coverage on electronic trading and equities.
- Assist in monitoring APAC regulatory changes.
- Manage regulatory enquiries in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with other Compliance Team to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Assist other business functions including but not limited to front offices and IT team in terms of compliance issues
- Bachelor degree holder, with minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of coding is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.