16 days ago
Our client is a fast growing Chinese Private Bank, currently they are looking for a high calibre professional to join their team as an Investment Counsellor. You will be the first joiner of the team, the role will report to the head of IC.
As an Investment Counsellor, you are expected to provide investment support, education and guidance to clients, prospects and Relationship Managers on multi assest class products mainly focus on bonds & equites.
Your responsibilites included :
- Assess client need, experience, expectations and risk tolerance
- Develop comprehensive investment strategy and asset allocation proposal appropriate to client
- Coordinate execution of investment strategy with appropriate products and services
- Provide updates on investment opportunities to clients, prospects and Relationship Managers
- Provide input and support for the development of new business initiatives and product enhancement
- Reporting and mainly internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators such as HKMA/SFC.
- Proven track record in Pirvate Banking industry with an investment advisory role.
- Extensive knowledge of private banking business onshore and offshore, and competitive and regulatory environment
- excellent client telling skills
- Strong negotiation, complex problem resolution, communication and presentation written and oral skills
- Sound judgment, keen sense of urgency, and high level of professional and personal integrity
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese & English
Interested candidates please click " Apply Now" or email your updated CV to C.Lee@hamlynwilliams.com for a confidential conversation.