about 2 months ago
Our client is one of the largest crypto exchange platform in Asia, they are now looking for several headcounts of investment associate / managers to join their in-house M&A team, candidate who got experience in licensing acquiring (crypto related) are strongly welcome.
Flexible working venue and hours.
• Understand the company’s strategy well, provide in-depth industry analysis and capital allocation to drive the company’s growth;
• Perform research and analysis on the sectors and / or verticals of the team’s focus;
• Execute the investment deals, by evaluating the target’s fundamentals, conducting term negotiations& due diligence, and managing the post-transactions integration/exits, etc.
1. High integrity
2. Passionate about blockchain/cryptocurrencies and desire to leverage capital and technology to change the world;
3. 2 -6 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, investment banking or startups;
4. Fluent in Mandarin (both verbal and written) is a plus;
5. Solid written and analytical skills for research and deal execution;
6. Work well as a team player and be highly self-driven.