60,000 - 70,000
11 days ago
Investment Oversight Specialist
Our client is a leading Dutch Investment Firm are looking to increase their Balance Sheet Management team due to increased demand. As an Investment Oversight specialist you keep eye on the asset managers of a multibillion investment portfolio and stay actively engaged with the Investment Office, advisors and consultants.
As an Investment Oversight Specialist you will:
- Conduct operational due diligence (ODD) on traditional and alternative investment managers.
- Manage workflow of both initial and on-going monitoring of managers
- Core responsibilities include: developing due diligence plans, reviews of managers’ documented procedures, reports of advisors, conducting on-site operational reviews and interviews, and preparing assessment of the managers’ operational capabilities and weaknesses
- Evaluate operational risk at underlying asset managers, including third-party service providers (like appraisers) and administrators regarding underlying manager’s operational processes and controls
- Document the results of the due diligence procedures, including any specific concerns and recommendations
- Present results on the ODD to the senior management. Serve as a resource for ODD related topics and discussions, follow and respond to regulatory or other industry developments and operations best practices
As an Investment Oversight Specialist you will need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within finance, controlling, compliance functions, direct ODD experience preferred
- Demonstrated work experience within fund services environment or within an audit firm on auditing investment products
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience to a wide variety of alternative investment managers and operating environments to assess operational risks and identify potential concerns
- Ability to independently lead meetings with internal investment office, external advisors and investment managers. Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate information flow across different functional areas in a timely manner
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-LN1