Competitive Salary + Excellent Carry Option
about 2 months ago
We are working with a fast-growing, ambitious Private Equity firm, founded by experienced entrepreneurs and investors. The firm is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced PE professional to be an integral member of the team in Berlin - or potentially elsewhere in the DACH for the right candidate.
As an Investment Principal / Manager you will:
- Play an active role in deal origination and negotiation of terms.
- Manage transaction work as deal captain across the investment cycle, through initial analysis, structuring, diligence, negotiations, and closing.
- Be actively involved in the growth and management of the junior team.
- Contribute to the ongoing strategy of the funds.
- Actively support and work with companies in the investment portfolio.
As an Investment Principal / Manager you need:
- A clear and demonstrable private equity track record and deal leadership, preferably in small or mid-cap buyouts with experience of the exit process.
- Candidates with 5 - 8 years of M&A or Consulting experience from a market-leading firm may also be considered.
- A strong entrepreneurial, and commercial mindset, alongside a real appetite to join a firm within its early stage.
- Familiarity with the German investment landscape, with a robust network to actively contribute to sourcing new investment opportunities.
- A strong educational background from a top university or business school.
- A native German and fluent English speaker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
I am working with a number of excellent funds and Investment Banks across the EMEA as they look to grow their team. If you are interested in this role or discussing a career move with myself please reach out either through applying or connecting with me at email@example.com.