10 days ago
Investment Risk Analyst - Renowned Chinese Securities
- Research and assess potential investment projects, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Building and operating basic financial models for valuation purposes
- Contributing to the preparation of the independent risk evaluation report on proposed investment projects for the consideration of the company’s investment committee
- Participating in the monitoring of new and existing investments through frequent communication with project teams and their regular reports.
- Around 5+ years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of risk issues involved with primary market investment and various approaches to risk analysis and management
- Strong technical skills in analysis, research, financial model building
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable and accountable
- Good spoken and written skills in English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is required
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.