about 1 month ago
Investor Relations Manager
Our client is a family-owned investment-company with strong reputation in both Greater China and Overseas market.
Description of Role
As a key person interacting with clients, the investor relations manager is committed to building a long- term trusting relationship with investors and other important stakeholders through providing professional, customized, high-quality services.
- Communicate with external stakeholders to help them understand investment philosophy, decision-making process, corporate culture, etc.
- Regularly communicate and report on investment portfolios, sector views and market outlook.
- Onboard clients by working with Investment, Operations, Risk, Client Service teams, as well as external service providers.
- Manage existing products, organize new product launch and client research trips
- Handle clients related matters ranging from subscription/redemption activities, AML/KYC and other ad-hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills
- Post-graduate degree from an accredited university, MBA or a master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years of relevant work experiences in well-known buyside and sell-side firms
- Excellent public speech and communications skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (speaking and written)
- Investment research or allocator background a plus