22 days ago
- My client is a Chinese Hedge Fund House, AUM 2B USD
- They are looking for someone with 5-10 years experience in investor relations, prefer someone from Hedge Fund/ PE fund/ Asset Management background
- Open for 2021 bonus buy out
- Budget: base1.2mil+ with 12 months bonus (track record)
- Company will provide 60-90% of clients for you as a start
- Assist with investor targeting and IR activities such as shareholder analysis, earnings related events, roadshows, conferences, etc.
- Assist in providing timely research and analysis to management on the regulatory, industry and market developments.
- Conduct ad-hoc research and analysis as required by management.
- Maintain Investor Relations databases, including contact management system and research library
- Perform audience analysis and recommend optimized media solutions for clients
- Create compelling presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate media value propositions to clients
- Prepare press release, presentation and relevant written materials Communicate effectively with both external and internal clients to complete project successfully
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions for clients
- Build up sustainable business relation with clients for future cooperation
- Handle ad-hoc projects/reports as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree holder
- At least 5-10 years experince in investor relations
- Proven organization skills and attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Strong self-motivation with good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong communication with fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Open to travel: 40%
If you are interested for a quick job discussion, please reach out Elise Mak at firstname.lastname@example.org