15 days ago
IoT Penetration Tester (Full-Remote)
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to qualify.
We are partnered with a specialist Cyber Security consulting agency, focused on maturing their Offensive Security Program. They're looking for an IoT Penetration Tester to join their mature team. The position plays a critical role within their senior leadership team, where you would maintain a high level of communication with upper management, offering a tremendous opportunity for internal growth and management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop custom hardware/scripts to assist in compromising connected product devices.
• Execute connected product/IoT/embedded device security assessments to identify vulnerabilities and exploit them • Conduct security research and devise new attack techniques against connected products
• Analyze, disassemble, reverse engineer and exploit connected product. • Solve challenging technical problems and devise creative solutions.
• Perform in-depth analysis of test results and create a report that describes findings, exploitation procedures, risks, and recommendations.
• Convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences. • Strong analysis skills and attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical teams, and key client stakeholders.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Experience in penetration testing connected product/IoT/embedded devices or related experience with hardware hacking.
• Experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of commercial, consumer, and industrial IoT solutions.
• Ability to perform end-to-end connected product security testing (chip to cloud) including hardware device, device firmware, communications including (i.e. protocols, wireless), supporting mobile applications, back-end infrastructure, API, and cloud services.