Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
My client, a successful, full-service firm based in Westchester County, are looking for an IP/Trademark Associate Attorney to join their team, with the opportunity to manage the firms IP practice.
This vibrant team serves client across the United States and beyond, and have been known to represent clients in a number of high profile matters, often seen in the media, on matters ranging from apparel to sporting goods. The successful IP/ Trademark Associate Attorney will be entrepreneurial in spirit, with an innovative approach to the law.
- Thorough knowledge of the law around trademark clearance, prosecutions and counselling
- Prior experience dealing with enforcement and anti-counterfeiting (e.g. take down notices and DMCA, etc.)
- Corresponding directly with clients, attorneys and other third parties
- Demonstrating excellent research and writing skills
- Travel across the states may be required
- 5 years’ minimum experience within IP/Trademark law
- Ability to attend the clients offices in Westchester
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 and online Trademark databases
- Flexibility for overtime
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
Please contact Emily at email@example.com with your resume to have a confidential conversation regarding your experience and for more information on this role.