Munich / Germany Remote
€80,000 - €85,000 + Bonus
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are working exclusively with a global pharmaceutical organisation which due to their accelerated growth as they develop new products, drugs and trials years head of their competition are looking to hire an IT Application Service Manager to join them moving into 2022.
The position will be responsible for the seamless operation of the organisations European IT Business Applications and Systems. These responsibilities will covers full service management of all applications and systems in this area including continuous service improvement and improvements.
The position offers the successful professional the ability to be the key responsible person for European IT Applications landscape. Based on the close collaboration with business individuals, IT Business Relationship Managers, IT colleagues and other Service Managers within the team. It also provides the successful professional the ability to identify requirements and needs and to transfer them into valuable solutions.
The business are offering a flexible, international and interdisciplinary working environment that can be targeted to your individual requirements. Ideally the position would be based out of their Munich office however can be remote across different geographical locations of Germany.
- Key responsibilities as Service Manager for all IT applications to internal users and external stakeholders
- Assure seamless operations in accordance to the defined service levels, by taking over full responsibility for all service processes (incident & problem management as well as access management)
- Monitor system parameters and relevant interfaces to provide continuous health checks.
- Responsible for service lifecycle management by preparation and attendance of release changes and patches in collaboration with the external provider
- Monitor, enhance and improve standard process for user support and authorizations (access right management)
- Follow and adhere to the product developments, provide information about any new features and processes of any relevant applications and systems to key users (explain/educate new processes)
- Actively provide support within projects and changes by conversion of business requirements into technical implementation concepts and own configuration activities or coordination of third party implementation partner and functional testing
- Develop and maintain technical documentation including system architecture overview and service processes documentation
- Ensure all internal IT processes are followed at all times (ITIL processes)
Requirements and Relevant Experience
- Over 3 years’ experience in IT Service and Service Management, including Business IT Applications.
- A Master or Bachelor degree
- Providing the ability to provide customer service through collaboration and partnership with both business peers and IT colleagues
- Strong working knowledge of IT processes and systems preferably ITIL processes
- Experience with supporting Business Applications from a cloud based, on-premises and hybrid systems, including experience with basic platform configuration
- Analytical focused with target oriented work style with KPIs and SLAs to be met
- Vendor Management to ensure SLA and KPI are met
- Sound experience in a variety of data integration technologies such as – ETL, flat files, XML, SOAP, etc.
- Must be able to communicate fluent in German & English
If you have the relevant skill set, ambition and drive to move into a position like this please apply or contact Jamie Watts on firstname.lastname@example.org