New York City
13 days ago
Our client, a FSO based in the Financial District, requires a, IT Auditor to join their busy IT Audit team on a contract basis, for a minimum of three months.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to join a growing team for an interim period holding responsibility for the design and execution of the FSO’s tech audit program, including audits surrounding infrastructure and data analytics, amongst others.
As an IT Audit Contractor you will be:
- Assisting with preparing the annual audit plan, scheduling and assigning work to meet tight deadlines/ completion dates and estimating resource needs
- Supervising, and developing junior staff members in a professional, motivating manner
- Undertaking audits of key IT infrastructure areas including network and Internet security, SDLC, BCP/DR, application security, cloud computing, data center operations and general IT operations
- Running own testing in the above areas
- Preparing audit reports, summarizing and presenting findings to senior staff within the organization, advising on risks and how best to mitigate the same
- Developing and applying knowledge of applicable laws/ regulations relating to information technology audits
As an IT Audit Contractor you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CISA, CISSP or CISM preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ of financial services or internal audit experience
- Proven experience within; Sarbanes-Oxley Audit/ ITGC testing, information security, data governance, network and internet security, SDLC, PMLC, apps change management, amongst others
- Previous experience of Agile methodology preferred
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.