New York, NY
$200,000 - $230,000
6 months ago
We are working with a major global bank to find an IT Audit Director to join their internal audit department in New York. The role is being created due to a period of considerable growth in the business which requires further growth to its established technology audit team.
The IT Audit Director will work closely with peers in the technology audit team and stakeholders to increase the depth and coverage of the quality assurance program designed to improve the quality of technology audits in the group. The IT Audit Director will lead a QA review and validation program specifically for technology audit and report findings regularly to the audit committee, executive management, and regulators.
This is an excellent opportunity for seasoned technology audit professional to lend their expertise to a program of improvement for group. It will suit someone who can spot opportunities for training and audit methodology enhancement with the necessary communication skills to deliver the program effectively.
- Enhance IT audit methodology through a program of QA review and remediation, training and project based reviews.
- Champion industry best practice within the technology audit department, working with key stakeholders on special projects for operational improvements.
- Actively participate in creating and implementing new frameworks to facilitate strong training and risk assessment processes for the audit team.
- 15+ years’ experience in IT audit, IT operations OR IT Risk management functions.
- Experience within financial services, particularly in complex banking organizations.
- CISA, CISSP or a related IT industry qualification is preferred.
To apply, please share an up-to-date copy of your resume to j.moran@hamlynwilliams. For more information, please contact me directly via email or at 646-349-3225.