£140,000 - £160,000
4 months ago
Would you like to be a part of one of the Worlds leading and fastest growing companies? If you are an accomplished IT Auditor then APPLY NOW!
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Managing and performing simultaneous Audits which includes scoping, assessing risks, executing test procedures and documenting results
- Identifying gaps within key controls and processes and suggesting improvements
- Conduct SOX testing of internal controls over financial reporting
To be the successful candidate, you must have;
- A CISSP or CISA (or the International equivalent) qualification
- Extensive experience in external and internal IT audit
- Significant knowledge and understanding of key payments legislation requirements such as PSD2 and PCI
- Strong stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Audit
02036752924 – firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in the financial services so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Search for Thomas Parry - https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-parry-151183170/