29 days ago
CLIENT - Top 5 US Investment Bank is looking for a Infrastrucutrue IT Audit VP that will be looking at Networks, Data Bases, and Cloud.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply specialized technical knowledge and expertise to perform reviews relating to the full life cycle of models, information technology applications, or risk management/analysis used across the company.
- Successfully perform all key job functions of the Internal Auditor role at a higher level of complexity, scope and autonomy. Assist with coordinating and administering assignments, monitoring audit team progress and managing budgets and schedules.
- Serve as day-to-day project leader for audits ensuring projects are completed on-time and within scope and budget. Identify risks and assess potential impact of risks on the organization; use a risk-based approach to develop and adjust audit plans as appropriate and determine areas requiring additional analysis.
- Track results of prior audits and facilitate appropriate corrective action. Continually strengthen and improve the governance, risk and control environment of the organization acting as a key driver of change within Internal Audit and across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Cloud computing (AWS or Azure) related associate-level certifications preferred
- Experience with Cybersecurity IT Audits/Infrastructure
- 7 plus years experience
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, AWS