Depending on Experience
6 months ago
Our client, a Fin-Tech based in Atlanta, GA is looking to make Senior and Lead IT Audit hires on a full-time basis, and have enlisted Hamlyn Williams to assist help identify suitable candidates.
As a Senior/ Lead IT Auditor you will be:
- Acting as IT Audit lead for audits relating to information systems and procedures.
- Assisting with the proposing, planning and management of all IT related audits, with heavy involvement at all stages from planning, leading walkthroughs to reporting.
- Identifying key risks and vulnerabilities within the companies IT systems and processes, and advising on how best to mitigate such risks.
- Effectively communicating with all levels of management using non-technical terminology.
- Demonstrating knowledge in one or more of; application security, system development, infrastructure design, business continuity/ business resilience and ITGC/ testing
As a Senior/ Lead IT Auditor you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Auditing, Business Management, Information Technology or similar.
- Between 3-7 years previous experience within public accounting or IT Risk management.
- Experience with internal control frameworks including; COBIT, FFIEC, PCI DSS, NIST, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO27001, and ITIL
- CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other relevant certifications are preferred.
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.