16 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a global banking corporation looking to hire an IT Audit Manager to join their growing team. This role allows for flexible working arrangements, but must be based close to their Chicago offices. This is a full-time, permanent role.
This is an individual contributor role, reporting into the Senior Manager for the team.
As a Manager IT Audit you will be expected to:
- Organize and partake in technical audits, with a particular focus on ITGC testing, and SOX compliance
- Assist with the production of the annual audit plan, scheduling audits of data centers, local area networks, service bureaus, system software, applications and systems development projects.
- Identify any potential risks and provide advice/ guidance on how to mitigate these risks
As a Manager IT Audit you will require:
- A Bachelors degree in Information technology, Accounting, Audit or another related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an audit or risk function, ideally within Big Four or Fortune 500
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- CISA/ CPA or equivalent highly desirable
Our client can offer generous salary and packages consisting of base salary and bonus, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Only those able to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this time.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.