Depending on Experience
5 months ago
Our client, a large publicly-traded lending company, with multiple East Coast offices, is seeking an IT Audit Manager to join their team based in Washington, D.C. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an IT Audit Manager you will be responsible managing complex audits of various technological systems, applications, platforms, etc. utilized by the client, ensuring each are completed within the companies policies and procedures. You will be responsible for all stages of the audit from planning and executing, through to reporting.
You must have a proactive attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment. Previous experience leading and developing team members, is a must.
- Managing a moderately-sized portfolio of IT system, application, or platform audits, whilst over-seeing a small team (headcount around 2-3 with potential to grow), managing budgets and delegating work as required
- Successfully developing and leading audit plans, driving the development of the Annual Audit Plan, whilst taking a risk-based approach to identify any potential implications and how best to mitigate these
- Reviewing and tracking previous audit results to continually weaken the margin for error, acting as a key driver for change within audit processes
- BS/ BA or equivalent ideally within Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CPA required
- 10+ years, relevant assurance, IT operations, or IT risk management experience required
- Previous experience auditing Agile, DevOps, Cloud, Infrastructure, Cyber and Integrated audits required
- Big Four, professional services or large banking experience preferred
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.