5 months ago
Our client, a national financial group, is looking for a talented IT Audit Manager to come and join their team, working out of their Toronto branch, and have enlisted Hamlyn Williams identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a Manager within the IT Auditing Team you will be expected to partner with various groups within the bank, providing audits on their complex and varied systems, applications and processes, reporting findings directly into the Senior Audit Group Manager.
- Manage the design and development of audit plans ensure compliance with the Groups internal regulations and policies
- Where necessary managing resources and engaging with experts from other audit groups and counterparts
- Conducting and leading audit plans on behalf of the Group, ensuring budgets and timelines are adhered to
- Overseeing the follow-up and resolution process and working with the team to ensure resolution milestones are met.
- Supporting the senior leadership by improving processes, ensuring efficiency, with quality results.
- Providing comment on any potential risks/ breaches and how best to mitigate these.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Accounting or related
- CISA, CISSP, CISM are desirable
- 5 to 8 years’ experience within IT consulting, IT internal audit, IT compliance, etc.
- Proven managerial skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including; medical, dental, maternity/ paternity, and more.
At this stage sponsorship candidates are not being considered.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.