Texas or North Carolina
Depending on Experience
4 months ago
Our client, a financial services company, is seeking an IT Audit Manager to join their team on a full-time basis, based out of either their Texas or North Carolina offices. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an IT Audit Manager you will be expected to demonstrate technical ability and knowledge across a variety of areas including; risk and data analysis, drafting audit reports and liaising with senior executives within the company.
You will expected to demonstrate knowledge of financial services and/ or relevant technologies such as Information Security Topics (Identity and Access Management, Authentication Services, DevSecOps, etc.), Operating Systems (UNIX/Linux, Windows, Mainframe), Cloud Technologies (AWS, Google, Azure, Openstack, etc.), Big Data environment (Hadoop, Splunk, ELK, etc.), Networking Technologies (SDN, Firewalls, Proxies, etc.), Database Systems (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.).
- Auditing across a large scale organization, undertaking risk analysis and delivering high quality reports, running multiple, concurrent audits
- Working within an Agile Scrum team, maintaining high level performance
- Demonstrating knowledge of audit risk and control in both general and application control environments and working knowledge of programming/ scripting languages
- Some travel (up to 15%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC preferred
- 5-7 years experience, within IT Audit
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.