Depending on Experience
10 months ago
Our client, a financial services company, is seeking a couple of IT Audit Managers to join their Internal IT Audit team on a full-time basis, based out of either their Texas, North Carolina, New Jersey or Massachusetts offices. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an IT Audit Manager you will be responsible for carrying out complex audits on new technology, particularly within the fields of portfolio management, trading, investment compliance, middle office and back office functions, amongst others.
You will be a team player, collaborating with peers to lead and execute on audits, and broader enterprise audit projects including; cybersecurity, digital infrastructure and cloud computing.
- Evaluating key risk areas across all systems and processes relating to the companies IT and cyber functions, defining audit scope, objectives and approach, from planning, to execution
- Clearly and concisely gathering results, communicating updates, results and recommendations to key stakeholders, management and directors
- Having solid audit risk and control experience in general and application control environments, such as; identity and access management, Dev(sec)ops and CI/CD, incident analysis and trending, database security, operating system analysis, logging and monitoring and change management
- Demonstrating hands-on skills or knowledge for various technology areas such as Information Security Topics (Identity and Access Management, Authentication Services, DevSecOps, etc.), Operating Systems (UNIX/Linux, Windows, Mainframe), Cloud Technologies (AWS, Google, Azure, Openstack, etc.), Big Data environment (Hadoop, Splunk, ELK, etc.), Networking Technologies (SDN, Firewalls, Proxies, etc.), Database Systems (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- 5-7 years’ experience in performing and leading IT Audits (preferably in financial services)
- CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC preferred
- Proven track record in a leadership position
- Strong communication skills
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.