3 months ago
Our client, a large manufacturing firm, requires an IT Audit Manager to join their team based out of Wilmington, DE. The successful applicant must have SAP experience, ideally within a similar industry (Fortune 500) or “Big Four” accounting.
As an IT Audit Manager you will be responsible for actively overseeing, planning and executing the whole audit process. You will be responsible for any liaisons with other internal groups and will report directly into the Head of Audit.
- Working to ensure audits are completed on time and within the relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Generating audit reports, walkthroughs, controls testing, etc. in-line with Internal Audit Standards.
- Identifying any potential risks, expressing concerns and advising on how best to mitigate said risks.
- Demonstrating solid knowledge of SAP (security, transaction codes, GRC, BW, etc.), and one or more of; Infrastructure, Applications, IT Governance, etc.
- Managing a team of 2-4 direct reports and being responsible for their professional development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience with at least 4 in IT Audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Knowledge of cloud-based tools (AWS, Aure, Google, etc.), and experience utilizing COBIT, NIST, ISO and/ or ITIL
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
At this stage only US Citizen/Greencard holders are being considered. Candidates that live more than 2 hours away and are NOT willing to relocate should not apply.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.