about 2 months ago
Our client, a top US Financial Services organization, is currently looking to grow out their infrastructure IT Audit team.
As a IT Audit manager you will be able expected to deliver a diverse array of IT and IS audits, evaluating various technology platforms, whilst considering all relevant technology and security risks from a cloud-based prospective.
On The Team, You Will Be
- Conducting infrastructure audits, from planning to completion,
- Evaluating key information security risks, root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommending practical solutions
- Demonstrating prior knowledge of SQL, Oracle, Unix/Linux OS Systems, DLP
- Assisting with the development of other more junior staff in the team
As a IT Audit Manager You Require
- 5+ years’ work experience within IT Audit, Risk or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- AWS experience preferred
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
- Ability to travel 10-15% (when safe to do so)
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.