24 days ago
IT Audit Manager/ AD
My client is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They operate in 140+ countries and territories and have 220,000+ people working in member firms around the world.
For Apex, they operate in 25 cities across China, including Beijing, Shenzhen Chengdu, Chongqing, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR etc.
- Work with company internal audit team, plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit and assurance engagements.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit and assurance engagements.
- Assist with scoping, financial management, delivery risk management and the initial review of deliverables.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering IT audit and assurance services (including external/internal audits) to clients. (or five years’ experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, risk assessment or business process reengineering).
- Recognised relevant qualification (e.g. CISA or HKICPA).
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within industry sectors.
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and express opinions clearly to all levels of staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Do not limit yourself to either strategy or implementation. They deliver both.
- Their division is the fastest growing and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success.
- They acquired in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
- This is a cross-functional role, requiring co-ordination, you will be able to work with different teams in this stable firm with a mix of industries.
APPLY now or send your CV to email@example.com to have a confidential discussion.