7 months ago
A leading Advisory Services firm is looking for a Managing Director to take on a role which will both lead out and support in the development of its west coast Technology Audit and Advisory practice.
This position will be based in the Orange County region of California. Travel is expected, but no more than 10%. The work life balance with this institution is incredible, as are the benefits and working hours (as compared to general industry standards in the Advisory field).
- Lead, mentor and train a department of IT Audit professionals to ensure clients are provided with excellent solutions
- Manage projects and teams, in order to effectively review and assess the IT environments, risks, and controls related to SOX compliance and internal audit projects for companies that range from newly public high growth entities in rapidly changing environments to the largest entertainment and public companies
- Provide guidance on projects ranging from developing and enhancing IT system controls and resolving identified deficiencies within the IT departments at our clients
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing Director, Manager and Senior Associate tasks
- Negotiate scope of work, bill rates and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10+ years of related work experience in IT consulting, IT internal audit and IT compliance
- Experience developing, implementing or creating information security systems with a strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance
- Demonstrated ability to develop new engagement opportunities in the information security advisory space; and the ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
- Strong existing relationships within the Information Security or IT executive ranks
- Project management of information security projects including development of project charters and plans; management of project execution and successful implementation of the planned solution
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
- Extensive knowledge base in operations, systems evaluation and architecture
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!