70,000 - 120,000
4 months ago
IT Audit Associate/Senior Associate– Financial Services - Nationwide
My client is a globally leading financial services advisory firm operating in North America. They work with leading Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Broker dealers & Insurance firm to add value across functions. We have opportunities across a wide breadth of locations for talented IT Auditors in major cities nationwide. These locations include but are not limited to Albany (NY), Hartford (CT), Boston (MA), Detroit (MI), Washington DC, Richmond (VA), Houston (TX), Philadelphia (PA), Manhattan (Financial Services) They are offering an extremely competitive compensation package, including benefits and bonus.
- US Citizenship or ability to work in the US for a minimum of two years.
- Bachelor or Master degree in one of the following disciplines ; business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within the financial services industry.
- A discipline related qualification ; CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA or CFE.
- Deep experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) financial statement audits; (b) internal or operational audits; (c) SAS 70 engagements; and/or (d) ERP security and control reviews (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Delivery focussed, passionate about risks and controls.
- Flexible attitude to work assignments.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and acquire new business domain knowledge.
- Confident self-starter with strong bias towards delivering results via teamwork.
- Rigorous attention to detail and desire to add value to clients business with IT.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
The roles are of an urgent nature so please apply directly to this job or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted at this time, you will however be on-boarded as a client of the HW International network and contacted about roles that may suit your experience further.
For more questions, call : (347) 282-5741