4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an innovative global healthcare company with their Europen headquarters based in Munich. They are looking to onboard a highly qualified IT Audit Senior Manager to join their Internal Audit team.
As an IT Audit Senior Manager, you will
- Deliver and lead audits covering all businesses and activities of the group across Europe.
- A strong focus on IT Audit (operational and system IT audits), assessment of IT Internal Control over Financial Reporting (J-SOX).
- Provide independent and objective risk assurance and internal consulting services to stakeholders within the group.
- Adapt to business needs which may include supporting audits for the Global Internal Audit Department.
- Perform research and analysis on the company's financial data to identify potential fraud and/or business revenue loss
- Provide reports for stakeholders and present to management
As an IT Audit Senior Manager, you will need
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree
- 3 years of relevant experience in IT Audit/IT Advisory (IT compliance, CoBIT, ITIL, IT security)
- CISA or CIA certification would be a plus
- Willing to travel internationally (primarily in Europe)
- Excellent communication skills with senior stakeholders and leaders
- Can speak and write fluently in German and English
If you are a skilled IT Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on email@example.com