Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
27 days ago
Our client, a Regional Bank based in the North East requires an IT Audit Supervisor to join their growing team, based out of Connecticut, on a full-time basis Although on-site is a preference they are open to remote individuals operating on Eastern or Central time.
This is an individual contributor role with project management responsibikities.
As an IT Audit Supervisor you will be expected to:
- Plan, execute and deliver on various IT Audits, covering a range of applications, controls and platforms, whilst being an advocate for the promotion of risk awareness across various departments.
- Overseeing the day-to-day work of the Staff to Senior IT Auditors.
- Draft and review audit reports, relay findings to the Director and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate processes and internal controls, whilst adhering to bank policies and procedures, federal regulations and other relevant bodies
- Have strong knowledge of internal control analysis and risk assessment methodologies, COSO framework, Institute of Internal Auditor standards, FRB Supervisory Letter 13-1 standards, FFIEC IT Handbooks / Guidelines, and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Section 302/402 requirements
As an IT Audit Supervisor you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (Master's a plus) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar
- Industry certifications CISA, CIA or CISSP required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, but must have previous managerial experience
- Ability to travel on occasion
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.