Depending on Experience
8 months ago
Our client, a financial services company requires an IT Audit Supervisor to join their team based out of McLean, VA, on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an IT Audit Supervisor you will be responsible for executing end-to-end audits within IT risk, including ITGC’s. You will be working closely with all three lines of defense in both business and IT. The three main aspects of the role are; Audit Execution, Project Management and People Management.
- Working either independently or as part of the team to ensure audits are completed on time and within the relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Generating audit reports, walkthroughs, controls testing, etc. in-line with Internal Audit Standards.
- Identifying any potential risks, expressing concerns and advising on how best to mitigate said risks.
- Leading internal training sessions, sharing knowledge and methodologies.
- Overseeing a team, conducting appraisals and performance reviews.
- Minimum of 6 years’ work experience with at least 4 in IT Audit, ideally within a large organization/ consultancy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Knowledge of cloud-based tools (AWS, Aure, Google, etc.), and experience utilizing COBIT, NIST, ISO and/ or ITIL
- CIA, CPA or CIA (willingness to obtain within first year of employment is also acceptable)
At this stage only US Citizen/Greencard holders are being considered.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.