6 months ago
Our client, a financial lender based in Irving, is seeking an IT Audit Team Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As the Team Manager you will be responsible for evaluating internal controls, operational effectiveness, financial & management reports, and business systems, delivering written and oral presentations to the Board of Directors and other seniors within the company.
You will expected to demonstrate a proven history in IT Audit at a senior level, be proficient in audit methodology with a solid understanding of potential risks and how to mitigate them. Outstanding problem solving skills, meticulous attention to detail and sound understanding of cyber security trends, particularly within the clients’ niche, are a must.
- Evaluating key risk areas across all systems and processes relating to the companies IT and cyber functions, defining audit scope, objectives and approach, from planning, to execution
- Clearly and concisely gathering results, communicating updates, results and recommendations to key stakeholders, management and directors
- Effectively lead audits as the ‘auditor-in-charge’ by; planning the process from beginning to end, executing, reviewing, approving and finalizing audit work generated by other team members, ensuring all comply with internal policies and procedures, and presenting all findings and recommendations to management in a timely manner
- Some business travel – up to 10%
- BS/ BA or equivalent ideally within Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCSP, CCSK etc. are a plus
- 5 years’ minimum public accounting and/or private industry internal audit experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.