about 1 month ago
As a key member of an expanding team, you will work directly with the Lead Partner to manage the team, engagements, and client relationships.
We are looking to hire at both Manager (5+ years’ experience) and including Associate Director (8+ years’ experience).
At AD level you will be comfortable leading and managing Information Risk Management resources on individual audit engagements as well as providing technical, operational and audit quality leadership to team members. For Managers you must be experienced in planning, supervising, and delivering IT audit and assurance-based engagements for clients across any industry vertical.
- At least 5 years’ (8 years’ for AD) experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT Audit, risk assessment or business process reengineering.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering IT audit and assurance services (including external / internal audits) to clients from within a consulting or other professional services company.
- Experience of systems environments across any industry sector(s).
- Relevant qualification(s) (e.g. CISA or HKICPA).
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within industry sectors.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in an appropriate field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese).