New York City
3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a top American Investment Bank that are looking to grow their team in New York. They require a VP to join their growing IT Audit team, on a full-time basis.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be expected to:
- Work both independently and as part of a team, to develop and execute various audits covering a range of applications, controls and platforms, whilst being an advocate for the promotion of risk awareness across various departments under the supervision of the IT Audit Supervisor
- Analyze and asses audit data, and escalate any identified risks or issues
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports
- Utilize current and emerging audit tools and techniques in data analysis
As a VP leve IT Auditor You Will Require
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience either in financial services or public accounting
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
Sponsorship will be considered as will relocation on a case by case basis.